“SPECIALLY INTRODUCE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC PERIOD TO MAINTAIN SELF HYGIENE”
Facts to Know: Kalpamrit Protective Face mask Helps for protection against 95% bacteria and dust, limit the spread of germs. When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they may release tiny drops into the air that can infect others. If someone is ill, face masks can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases and can protect other people from becoming sick. A face mask also protects the wearer's nose and mouth from splashes or sprays of body fluids. It is ideal for every house in day to day activities as well as doctors, surgeons, dentist, dental assistance, nurses, landscapers, contractors, plumbers, exterminators, nail technicians and many more.
Why should one wear mask?
Whether you need it for surgical reasons or to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen, masks are the perfect solution. Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination.
Steps to use a mask effectively:
1) Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub sanitizer or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
2) Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub sanitizer or soap and water.
3) Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
4) Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Key features :
1. 3 Ply
2. Protective dust safety mask
6. Anti pollution mask
7. High filtration capacity
9. Earloop mask
10. Latex & fibre glass free.
Box Packing :
50 Units packed in one box.
Certified by :
1. ISO 9001:2015
2. ISO 13485:2016
3. ISO 15504:2004
FOR ALL EXPORT ENQUIRY, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org